Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Look What Came in the Mail Today

Yea!---Last week Scrapbook Steals had a contest on their blog. I was the lucky winner and this was in my mailbox today. Be sure to check out their web page.  I have gotten some great deals from them, there is a new steal each day.  My favorites are the papers and inks.

This prize is fabulous.  It includes a "4th of July" paper kit with My Minds Eye Paper and two of Kiwi Lane Designs templates. I entered because I really wanted their photo templates.  And guess what? The Photo Template along with their Adventure Accessory template are now in my collection.

They believe that every photo deserves a frame and have come up with the perfect tool to do just that. Their templates let you see your layout design before you even make a cut. Be sure to check out their resource page where you will find wonderful tutorials in the form of videos.

I can't wait to start using them, and I think I will do just that.  So off I go to lose myself in papers and pictures.  
What a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment