Monday, October 3, 2011

What a Beautiful Day to be Thankful For....

What a beautiful fall day.  I hope you all have an opportunity to enjoy a bit of sunshine today.

I participated in the OWH World Card Making Day blog hop on Saturday.  Thank you all for the wonderful comments. You can still go to their post and visit any of the sites you might of missed.  I am still trying to make it to all of the blogs that participated.  I must say, what an amazing assortment of cards.  Everyone did such a wonderful job.

My "Thankful" card was made using papers from the Recollections All Seasons Paper Pad.  I took the Fall collage page and cut it apart to use for sentiments.  I mounted these 2 sections together on a piece of brown card stock and tied it up with an organza bow.  I really like how the colors work together.  I just love the oranges and greens.

This card will be submitted for gel-a-tins challenge sponsoring OWH.  It is a Fall themed challenge using this sketch.  Also sponsoring OHW is Sew Many Cards.  This challenge has an any thing goes theme.




Thank you for stopping by to take a look.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment